• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazeycane
    Sergeant

• Aug 2008

video marketing

Is it possible that blue voda will have video marketing for its affiliate program. Not just the video promoting blue voda and voda host, but marketing videos on the various tutorials that shows how great blue voda really is.
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: video marketing

lost me at the bakery,not sure what you are asking. can you rephrase this?
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• crazeycane
      Sergeant

• Aug 2008

BlueVoda affiliate marketing prgram. They offer banners, text links, and videos promoting blue voda website builder and voda host. I found the website builder tutorials to be extremely helpful when I signed up to blueVoda. I was wondering if blue voda will offer the tutorials as downloads to help market the affiliate program?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by crazeycane View Post
        Is it possible that blue voda will have video marketing for its affiliate program. Not just the video promoting blue voda and voda host, but marketing videos on the various tutorials that shows how great blue voda really is.
        NO
        Since the Video Tutorials specifically apply to Blue Voda (and other aspects of a VodaHost account), it would be useless to the general public with regard to "marketing value" and consumer interest: those that use Blue Voda use the Tutorials, and "marketing" them to another segment makes no sense whattsoever.

However, since video is becoming more important online each week (apparentrly, many web users depend on them rather than the written word or typical cognizant elements), it is more likely that a Video Testamonial might be more effective ..... like a webcam piece of actual Blue Voda Users or VodaHost Clients offering real-person comments and accolades instead of a simple posted comment. Knock yourself out!

I would submit any such production to Support first, though, just to get the "Official" approval you need to maintain compliance with any Branding issues.... and if you are looking for the best way to not only create Video but the best distribution channel (important when thinking about views/band/method), check this out!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X