• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mortgagelady
    Corporal

• Jan 2006

Domain/Sub-Domain Question

I own a domain and want to set up sub-domain web sites to sell to others under my domain name to market individual houses for sale with their address.

For instance, domain could be www.houses.com with sub-domain www.mainstreet.houses.com. Then www.valleylane.houses.com etc.

I would set up a 1 page template/sub-domain for each property for each subscriber who would NOT have access to my account, passwords, etc.

Would this be considered reselling under the TOS? I would think not since there are PHP scripts I could use for the same purpose and charge for each listing but want to make sure.

The other posts on the forum related to buying domains for others and hosting those domains on a Voda Host account owned by someone who would build the web site and/or letting others have access to the same Voda Host account.

Thanks.
    MortgageLady
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Domain/Sub-Domain Question

I would place your question to vodahost support to get a correct answer from them before doing anything .. then you will know 100% for sure ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X