Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Are reciprocal links the way to go ???

Maybe I'm one to see beyond "methods" to create traffic or true relevancy that are not entirely "genuine." And, if you are confident that this technobabble between "Company name" and actual hard-links generate "credit" is a real discussion you are free to postulate as much as you desire.

I maintain that in answering Dave's original question accurately, I emphatically respond "No."

Flipping the coin once more, I can see where I missed an element that may be my personal "methodology" was not even explained to the benefit of other readers of this thread: I have been very careful to obtain domains that in full normative language are the exact name of the companies they represent, and are always presented online as "hard." My companies names, their links, and 100% of all the volumuous precisely crafted deep Content provides a rich relevancy that easily provides the means for dominance via Hard-Rank Searches alone.

This whole discussion (despite the erroneous premise) is like trying to catch an elephant with a snare trap built with silk cord and ivory chopsticks.......and your last post (#15) is so self-conflicting without any furtherance, it appears to be more confused and confusing than contributory.

IMO
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

So you agree with me. Just not that a text link exchange should be a company name, but as a site url ? There are many articles that do agree in whole with what Iam saying. Not only as a company name, but even as a one line advertisment link as the reciprocal link. It's done millions of times on the net. In all of your own post you link with a photo, at the top of this page Voda links with their company name, a text link, tons of us have the voda link on our sites as a text link. You could not be more wrong.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by tenhats
        So you agree with me. Just not that a text link exchange should be a company name, but as a site url ? There are many articles that do agree in whole with what Iam saying. Not only as a company name, but even as a one line advertisment link as the reciprocal link. It's done millions of times on the net. In all of your own post you link with a photo, at the top of this page Voda links with their company name, a text link, tons of us have the voda link on our sites as a text link. You could not be more wrong.
        Frankly, the tecnobabble that has been tossed around in this thread and the micro-vascillation you continue to present puzzles me.

You obviously did not comprehend the concept I, and, sticking to your guns, conclude that I am wrong. Again, I fall victim of providing too much information than can be digested properly.
        Your point of whether to list a link (textually) as Company Name vs. www. CompanyName.com will create greater rank or metric credibility has been fully answered with regard to supporting content development. FULLY.
        Your last statement that "it's done all the time" and that I am therefore incorrect is baseless, as I completely described the relationship of SEI and true continuity, and, like you pointed out my signature image actually helps to build "rank" since it is the same image (file name and URL) that is in hundreds of thousands of indexed locations throuhout the WWW. This, in fact, does not prove anything other than I have paid attention to all the concepts I have described and maintained continuity of Content and relevancy even for my "signatures", again demonstrating the truthfulness of my labored posts.

What is your point? What is it exactly that you cannot understand about content development/relevancy and how SEI (Search Engine Indexing) works? If you can see how linking is commonly displayed, and can understand how to embed an image, hyperlink a "Company Name" in a sentence, and compose content at least at a minimally acceptable level, what are you struggling with? I have taken the time to spell out elemental construct to no avail, apparently. Your parting shot reveals much, and I hope that you will re-read this entire thread to fully comprehend the material discussed before you again take such a position here in VodaTalk, my friend. There is a lot more for all of us to learn about "webbing" and I tried to provide pertinent information for more advanced perpective regarding the issue mentioned. Unfortunately, the understanding curve did not pace the posts, and the resultant errant personalizations have indicated this thread has crossed the line of being of contributory value.

Comment

• lawnman777
          First Sergeant

• Mar 2006

how does one aquire a link exchange? go to every site simmilar to your and ask?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by lawnman777
            how does one aquire a link exchange? go to every site simmilar to your and ask?
            Basically, that has been the foremost way to collect the links that prove to be most beneficial, and allow you the maximum control.

You could enroll in one of the gazillion link exchanges, but often you can narrow only as far down as your category, and then have little to say one way or the other. But still, some allow you final say over who you allow single exchanges with.

In your case, I would suggest looking into some of the affiliate programs with the manufacturers of supplies, equipment, and the like. Not only could you make some decent change by referral sales, but it would prove to be "high-value rank" if your links were so "relevant".....

>>> Did you see the post somewhere else about an actual "Classifieds" utility being available via Fantastico! in your VodaHost Account Control Panel??
            I know you at one time were looking for the easiest and most professional means to get that going on your site...it's called Noah's Classifieds, and you'll find in under Fantastico! in your VH account Control Panel.

Good to see you again!

Comment

• VodaHost
              General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

A one way link is better than a recip link, but a recip link is better than no link at all.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• kenb
                Captain

• Sep 2006

This thread just woke me right up!!! I feel like I'm in college again. Thanks for all your knowledge people. I'm taking this one to the bank. kenb

Comment

• VodaHost
                  General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

If you want links, I highly suggest you check out seo elite. Click the below...

seo elite search engine optimization seo software will increase your page rank add reciprocal links to your links pages and get a top search engine ranking

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X