• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • viliobn
    Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Indexed pages from Google

Hi guys

I just notice in my webmaster account that Google indexed some of my pages. In total I’ve got 91 so far and there is still more to come but only 49 have been indexed.

My question is there something that I can do to get more of them indexed like optimize my titles, keywords, content ext. and if so is that a factor who can make them important to Google. Also I only have a few link to a well ranked web sites is that also matters to Google indexed my pages.

Any help I’ll appreciate
    Overseas Investment Property
    SPA Resort Cyprus Larnaca
    Interior Painting Ideas and Painting Tips
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Indexed pages from Google

The Search Engines will cache/index pages as they are present whenever they cycle through your site: if you have added 20 pages since the last visit, these obviously will not appear in the cache.

If you look at the date of the cached page, this should be the approximate time due for your next visit from the same Engine, which can be anywhere from every 20 to 42 days (depending on the Engine, the bots sent, and the category assigned to your site).

* Manual re-submissions do nothing, and may actually cause your site to be flagged as "suspicious" due to the extraordinary activity associated to it: often, Content is not throughoughly evaluated until the second or third pass after being flagged as "possible counterfeit" so just hang back and let the bots do their thing.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X