• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interboat
    Sergeant

• Oct 2008

Google Adsense Question

Apparently I just get the Google Adsense Ad Code from the Google site, copy it, and paste it into the source code in each page where I want Goodle ads to appear. Is it that simple, or am I missing something really big. All of my pages are php, by the way.

Bob Boatman
    Editor@wealthypoet.com
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Google Adsense Question

actually you just copy and paste in a html box tool from the left side of your menu bar. yes it is that simple
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

LOL. You guys!

Think this makes it even simpler to understand??
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Sunchaser
        First Lieutenant

• Nov 2007

In answer to your last comment Bob, it doesn't matter whether the extension of your pages is html or php.

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

hmmm... yes and no... ok so yes it's that simple to paste the code, but NO it's not that simple just pasting google adsense willy nilly...

There are several things to consider.

1) The impact adding adsense may have to your visitors and potential sales (if there are any to have)

2) The size, shape, layout and colour merging of the adsense blocks

3) The placement of the blocks, for both maximising your adsense revenue and also how it will effect the feel of your website (what your visitors make of it)

4) That your positioning of your adsense blocks does not infringe on Google's regulations. i.e how close to place next to images, ensuring you don't intentionally encourage your visitors to click etc etc....

There are other factors, but these are probably the main ones to consider.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X