• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Madrid
    Sergeant

• Nov 2008

RE: how to add in google

Hi !! I want to add my website to google but i can't understand and i can't find steps. i have the soholaunch my webpage name is www.import-mex.com i went to bluevoda and i do the sitemap and the crawler and after that i click on publish site map. after that i went to google webmaster tools, i sign in and go to dash board and i add my webpage name after that i need to verify and on this step i loss they gave 2 choices (add a meta tag and upload an HTML file) and i don't know what i need to do. please help me if i chose to add a meta tag i need to copy and paste meta tag but on my page properties (exemplo on mi HOME page) i can't add this please help me
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: how to add in google

choose 'upload html file'
    take the file name they give you, and create a plain empty page in bv called this name exactly as it is but leave off the '.html' at the end.
    publish the page

then click 'verify' in the google tools
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Madrid
      Sergeant

• Nov 2008

what happend if i ussing soholaunch, i need ot create a page on soholaunch or in website builder.

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

sorry i missed that bit.. to be honest there is an easier way if you know how to upload to your server.

Create a plain empty notepad file and call it the name given but this time DO use the whole name including .html

upload it to your server and verify
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Madrid
          Sergeant

• Nov 2008

when i create a new page named as the name that google gave me and i try show me HTTp 404 not fund waht is this?

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

no, do the way i told you in my last post..use a notepad file

Comment

• Madrid
              Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Marincky would you please help me i feel like to bad because i have almost 5 hrs tryng to do it. if i open my note pad what i need to do? i know that this is easy for you but my head is block now would you please help step by step

Comment

• Marincky
                General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Madrid View Post
                Marincky would you please help me i feel like to bad because i have almost 5 hrs tryng to do it. if i open my note pad what i need to do? i know that this is easy for you but my head is block now would you please help step by step
                ok, click on the goolge webmaster tools that you want to upload a file.

They will give you a file name. something like:

googleb463t3f4t454.html

copy that name (all of it)

open notepad and save this file with this name above given to you by google.

Then upload it to your server using ftp.

Bluevoda > tools > ftp manager

Comment

• Madrid
                  Sergeant

• Nov 2008

i need to open the Bluevoda website builder? because all my webpage is under soholaunch.

Comment

• Madrid
                    Sergeant

• Nov 2008

i all ready create the notepad and save it as the name that google gave me and know i upload it from the control panel on soholaunch, but i don't see any tools under ftp

Comment

• Marincky
                      General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Madrid View Post
                      i need to open the Bluevoda website builder? because all my webpage is under soholaunch.
                      you can upload using your contro panel for your VH account too, but you have to know what you are doing.

If you have BV installed then use this, soho or not. if you don't then use your control panel. There's plenty of threads on here explaining how to upload files.

Comment

• Madrid
                        Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Thank you so much, finally i get you've successfully verified.

Comment

• Marincky
                          General

• Apr 2006

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X