database content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database content

I believe the answer to this is no.................but I put it out there for the experts.

I have data from a database that is automatically pulled from the database and populated on the page each time the page is selected.

Q- does google index or catalogue that content when the robots do their thing?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: database content

Yes, Google can se the content IF it exists. Meaning that, if parameters are to be passed to the page, probably the page will not have any content, BUT if the page automatically displays something (anything) it will be indexed.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: database content

Wonderful. A friend and I just re-did her site and put all her products and descriptions in the flatfile db. When a link is clicked on to go to a product page, the php script opens the db and pulls all the info and displays it in
      a table with a scroll bar.

That is good news that the content is catalogued as it will help to get people to her page when they do searches.

Thanks Navaldesign!

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
      X