need help verifying google sitemap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help verifying google sitemap

I have submitted my sitemap to the google webmaster tools page and it wants me to verify my site by pasting something into the head of my homepage, but I do not know how to do this. The bluevoda page on my computer is not in html language. Can someone please just give me some step by step instructions on how to verify my site with google? Thank you!

Kelly

Re: need help verifying google sitemap

k u hv to paste tat code in the center of head and body tags can u show me ur website ............

Comment

Originally posted by cynbahamas View Post
      I have submitted my sitemap to the google webmaster tools page and it wants me to verify my site by pasting something into the head of my homepage, but I do not know how to do this. The bluevoda page on my computer is not in html language. Can someone please just give me some step by step instructions on how to verify my site with google? Thank you!

Kelly
      mouse click right at any empty space on your index BV page
      click page HTML... there you will see -
      Start of page, Between Head Tag, Inside Body Tag, ... , ... , ....
      Insert the code to the place as instructed.

Comment

I followed the instructions...viewed html on my homepage, pasted the google verification in the head section as instructed, saved page, published it, even did a new sitemap, hit 'verify' with google and it continues to give me the error message: cannot find site verification in your webpage. I am really frustrated and don't know what I am doing wrong, b/c it appears I am following all the instructions! Can anyone help me?

Comment

Hi,
          GO TO BV AND CLICK ON INSERT - ADVANCED - HTML - PUT THE CODE THEN SAVE & PUBLISH THEN GO TO GOOGLE TO VERFIY.

GOOD LUCK
          www.christian-gate.com

Comment

Working...
          X