Knocked off google...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocked off google...

Hi. I had some problems with a credit card (the date expired) and it caused paypal not to be able to pay my vodahost invoice, which in turn caused my account to be suspended for about 3 days. Now everything is back up and running but try to google moultrietoday and you cannot find my site anywhere. Before the paypal problem, I was first on the list when googled. Other engines find it ok but not google., anyone got any idea why?

Re: Knocked off google...

Google must need to reindex it. Your Events page shows up on page 8. Have you submitted a sitemap to Google?
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I agree with Tom. My suggestion is to create a sitemap for your site (can be done in BlueVoda) and submit it again to google or anyother search engines you are listed in.

In BlueVoda Site Builder:

Tools > Sitemap > Type in your domain name > Select any options you want > Publish Sitemap

That should cover it. If not the people at VodaHost should explain it a bit better.

Thanks!

Comment

I have never submitted my websites to Google!

I used ROR which is available free in VodaHost Support to create a site map for my site.

All the browsers are indexing my site.

My monthly hits has increased to 63000+

2. When you enter a search for your Domain Name, definately you will be No 1 as your domain name is registered under your name and nobody else are allowed to use it.

To gauge where you stand, enter a search for the product or products you are selling and really find out whether you are No 1 or nowhere around!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X