Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html validation code failed

i am using IBP software and working on my wesite(created by voda host) to
    try and increase the traffic. I read a report about my site and it said the the
    htmlvalidation code falied and google may not be able to see my site. Google does see my site but i would like to correct this error. I am not savoy with computers and i need someone to help me in simple terms. Its a design problem i know but i would appreciate any help at all.
    David
    my website is: www.davidsimonsfineart.com
    Ticket ID: HGM-620250

Re: html validation code failed

i understand what your saying except im not sure what SEO means, im new to all this, thank you for your comment,would i be correct in not worrying about this at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Stamati View Post
      Search Engine Optimization ... the practice to apply principles of precise construct, composition, and emphasis in a relevant compliant manner to organically attract attention and attributable value to a website as a means of naturally increasing SERP (Search Engine Ranked Pages).

Blue Voda specifically has areas where you should be actively entering values and aspects of proper development of METADATA, such as KeyWords, Page Description, Author, H-META Tags, and so on. These Forums are full of Tips and Techniques to follow to better conform your website (from the design phase to the common management period) to obtain favorable WWW relevance and resultant traffic, conversion, placement, and functionality.

What do you think you are doing with IBP???
      You are "hiring" them to mechanize an aspect of SEO (traffic) rather than rely on the sustainability of organic production!!
      well i know what your saying ,you have alot of knowledge about this stuff, im very new with this and know very little ,thats why i used IBP, i built my own site with blue voda and like them alot , thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts i will look on their(Blue Voda) tutorials and try to find my way

Comment

You would do good also to casually "search" the Google and Search Engine Topics Forums, as there are many threads with valuable tips to glean from to form a broad-based understanding that will prove useful to you.

And .... there are a lot of threads sprinkled around different Forums here where there is shared much information that will prove to benefit you greatly as well. Ask some of the others ... they will likely be happy to point you in the right direction ...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X