This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adveritising us website in Canada

I was wandering what I could do for my denture repair website to show high in Canada. With as much experience as I have there are few questions I wanted to ask.
    Is i better if i host my site in Canada?
    Should I build backlinks from Canada sites?
    Would it be better if I build another site with .ca instead of trying advertising my .com?
    Here is my site: www.westpenndentalcenter.com

Also I was wandering; does using google addwords actually creates links back to my site from the sites where my google addwords are showing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Adveritising us website in Canada

Originally posted by konrad View Post
    I was wandering what I could do for my denture repair website to show high in Canada. With as much experience as I have there are few questions I wanted to ask.
    Is i better if i host my site in Canada? Not necessarily. It depends on what results are more important to your business.
    Should I build backlinks from Canada sites? It may help establish a localized relevancy, but you still need to limit the ratio of links for a balanced representation.
    Would it be better if I build another site with .ca instead of trying advertising my .com? Not always. It would have to be a much different site, without duplicated Content or noticable similarity to your .com site, lest it be deemed "counterfeit" by the SE's. Also, local domain extension sites will always be first focused on establishing SERP within the local hub before achieving any real WWW relevancy, so if indeed your business thrives on a local market trade, this may be something to carefully think about taking advantage of (the rising to favor at the local hub level).
    Here is my site: www.westpenndentalcenter.com

Also I was wandering; does using google addwords actually creates links back to my site from the sites where my google addwords are showing?
    No.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Helpful?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X