• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • planet777
    First Lieutenant

• Dec 2006

Search Engine marketers may like this :-

Hi all,

My site is health and diet related - www.flabflallsoff.com and hosted by Voda...

came across something that SEO marketers and fundis may like, a toolbar that you install in FireFox. It gives you a number of features that help with SEO, not just Page Rank which Google's toolbar has.

This is what someone else said about it in their email:

"SearchStatus is a toolbar extension for Firefox and Mozilla that allows you to see how any and every website in the world is performing. Designed for the highly spe******ed needs of search engine marketers, this toolbar provides extensive search-related information about a site, all conveniently displayed in one discreet and compact toolbar."

Check it out at:

Unlock the power of the SearchStatus Toolbar! Explore its features and learn how it helps SEO pros boost website rankings and dominate search engine results.

I find FF much better to use than IE, at least it's stopped all those darn error messages! Anyone else like FF?

Anyway, enjoy,

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com
  • motoxxx
    Major

• Dec 2005

Re: Search Engine marketers may like this :-

There are several of these tools out there and they all give you very different results. Don't be too fast to download this type of thing and just let it sit there on your puter. I used to use this type of tool a few moths ago and found the results were usually runing signifigantly behind Alexa, Google PR and the other database results. If you try to base any of your SEO practices off of this, you may be in for more headaches than its worth.
    Affordable Medical Insurance
    Discount Dental Plan
    Washington State Health Insurance
    Temporary Health Insurance
    Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

• planet777
      First Lieutenant

• Dec 2006

Hey Moto,

tks for the post... yeah, one has to be careful and circumspect in taking advantage of all the diff. things out there, tks for the feedback...

Got your email, tks - will reply sometime soon but at the moment more busy with actual site optimisation (copy/aesthetics) than SEO, but thought I'd post this anyway... :-

chao

will
      A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

• motoxxx
        Major

• Dec 2005

Will, I hope you understand the concept of what I was describing to you as far as "Resource" pages go. When I first figured this out I had to go back and redo a few of my sites and that took some serious redoing...infact...I am still redoing some....It really does help though!
        Affordable Medical Insurance
        Discount Dental Plan
        Washington State Health Insurance
        Temporary Health Insurance
        Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
        X