• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • planet777
    First Lieutenant

• Dec 2006

PR of 3

Hey all,

my site is diet and weight loss related, and hosted by Voda ... www.flabfallsoff.com ...

Just to say thanks to all who have helped me in the last 4 months since inception ... coz my Google Page Rank just went from 0 to 3!! I was real happy about this ... so thanks to everyone who helped, I got seo help from a lot of people, Bethers helped in many ways - tks - plus Voda is a great support group for anyone wanting to get their stuff out there! :-

So all the work I have done on the site, including lots of posting of articles on article directories, the seo stuff, new pics, and on and on ... all added up ... so thanks and it's a good feeling! LOL :-

I know PR is only one of many criteria Google use, but it shows there's movement and shows one is at least on the right track, lol. For months the "only thing" that kept me going - so to speak, lol - was my Alexa ranking, which dropped off a dizzying bad height of 6.5 million or something ridiculous, to 294 000 now. Still way too high but it keeps dropping so keeps encouraging one :-

Anyone know anything about Alexa?

Anway, we move on! Thanks to all again, I really couldnt have done all this by myself. VH rocks!

chao

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: PR of 3

Alexa basically ranks sites from people using their tool bar. Their customer comments rating software is on amazon.com, so im not sure what their connection to them is or how its used.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• planet777
      First Lieutenant

• Dec 2006

Re: PR of 3

Hey Karen,

tks for that ... I gathered it had something to do with ppl using the Alexa toolbars, ie how many of them had it installed on their system, and then accessed your site ... something like that ...

Oh, on the PR 3 thing, also wanted to specifically mention Motoxxx too, as being someone who has helped me tremendously in many ways, esp with SEO ... we have decent ppl here on VH! :-

Anyway, chao 4 now

Will
      A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

Working...
      X