• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EVEREVIL
    Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

search engines

When is my site submited to search engines? ive tryed 5 and my site is not seen on any of them..its not ready for running yet but id like to know when i can expect to see it come up on a search..

thanks
    Tim
    Thanks
    Tim Norden

http://www.twistedpearpromos.com/
    inbox@twistedpearpromos.com/
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: search engines

Tim,
    How have you "tried 5"? Has your site been spidered? Is there any way for se's to find you? If they've found you - is your site optimized for se's so that they will eventually move you up in the ranks when people search?

I suggest you take a look at the ebook in my signature (it's free) as a start to optimizing. And, depending on what terms you want your site to show up for - it could happen fairly quickly - or take a long, long time. It depends on how well you prepare it and how much competition you have for those terms (and how well the competition has prepared their sites).
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Have you requested that us to submit it for you, we offer this one time free service to all members, but we will not do it unless you request it. Click the below to submit a search engine submission request to customer support....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• EVEREVIL
        Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

i tried 5 by going to "5" search engines{ie} yahoo, google, dogpile ect.. and none of them i could find my site on . as for the rest of what you said ..huh its way above my head...se? ebook? optimising?... move?
        lol kidding on the last one

i thought that was in the services provided in the contract {submitted to 40 search engines??

voda host : i didnt think i requested you to sumit anything

thanks
        Thanks
        Tim Norden

http://www.twistedpearpromos.com/
        inbox@twistedpearpromos.com/

Comment

Working...
        X