• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gerry68
    Corporal

• Sep 2007

Pay per click

Hi, sorry so alien to this but BV is such a great way to learn.

Im putting together my template just now, going to get my domain name etc etc, but someone has mentioned to me about pay per click??

a. can you let me know what this is and

b. does this happen with BV or is this included in your monthly billing??

New UK user (well soon to be)
  • limebrook1
    Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Re: Pay per click

Pay per click is a way that you can advertise your site - or make some money (but don't expect to become a millionaire!) from displaying adverts on your site. For example, if you choose to place google ads on your site you will get paid everytime someone clicks on them. If you want your site to be advertised on another site, again with a system such as Google's, you will have to pay Google each time a visitor comes to your site by clicking on the ads.

Blue Voda enables you to build a site however you want, and you can include this type of advertising on your sites. Have a look at other sites, and at advertising programs if this is of interest to you.

Good luck with your site!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Bethers
      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Actually PPC has nothing to do with advertisments placed on your site - that's different.

PPC is you spending money to the search engines to have them place you in the advertised sites shown when people search for a term.

This is not something included in your hosting - but something you pay the se's to do.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Gerry68
        Corporal

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by limebrook1 View Post
        Pay per click is a way that you can advertise your site - or make some money (but don't expect to become a millionaire!) from displaying adverts on your site. For example, if you choose to place google ads on your site you will get paid everytime someone clicks on them. If you want your site to be advertised on another site, again with a system such as Google's, you will have to pay Google each time a visitor comes to your site by clicking on the ads.

Blue Voda enables you to build a site however you want, and you can include this type of advertising on your sites. Have a look at other sites, and at advertising programs if this is of interest to you.

Good luck with your site!

Thanks for that, all understood

Comment

• Gerry68
          Corporal

• Sep 2007

Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
          X