• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maddhatter
    Corporal

• Jul 2007

naming your page

I have read the tutorials on naming your webpages, but have I have a one page website and thought that my page has to be named as index as there always needs to be an index page. Is this correct? I was asking because when I go to my page and bookmark it, it comes up as untitled and I am thinking this can't be right. Thanks in advance.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: naming your page

Originally posted by maddhatter View Post
    I have read the tutorials on naming your webpages, but have I have a one page website and thought that my page has to be named as index as there always needs to be an index page. Is this correct? I was asking because when I go to my page and bookmark it, it comes up as untitled and I am thinking this can't be right. Thanks in advance.

No you are right, it needs to be named, saved and published as index ...

But there is also a Page Title - you can change this if you right click on your page and choose properties - there you will see title - this is where you can title your page whatever you like ... always good to be relevant though ... and then you will need to republish ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• maddhatter
      Corporal

• Jul 2007

Re: naming your page

Thanks, that's what I thought. Now I can also title my page for bookmarks.

Comment

Working...
      X