• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brn2Crz
    Sergeant

• Jul 2007

www.chinabluefish.com

I built the page. I cloned all the same metatags as the bigger pages. I submitted the page some time ago. I am not in even the first 100,000 entries! ahahahha...So what am I doing wrong? Only Google and MSN has me and in those a search on any of the words doesn't even find me.
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: www.chinabluefish.com

Have you submitted to the other search engines? If yes...How long ago...If no..This is your answer...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Brn2Crz
      Sergeant

• Jul 2007

www.chinabluefish.com

How long does it take for VodaSearch to list? I have submitted to the leading search pages and, yes, they will find the URL.

If two web pages have exactly the same META tags, will they both be listed next to each other?

Comment

• Brn2Crz
        Sergeant

• Jul 2007

I spoke with a webmaster and he told me that the more links you have, the better your chances of being listed higher up in the list.

Comment

• Bethers
          Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Read the ebook in my signature. There's lots of variable to getting your site found in searches. Having them spider your site is easy - getting your site in the results is a whole nother ballgame.

China Bluefish - your site has some problems - in that you have underlined so much text, but they aren't links - so for anyone finding your site, chances are they'll never find the couple other pages.

All of you - read the ebook - and look at what you can do to improve the site for your visitors and the se's.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X