h1 tag....will this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 tag....will this work?

I read that there is some disagreement about the significance of using h1 tags. However, if I want to use it; will it be effective if I create the headline in BV and just enclose the created text code within the (h1) tags?
    OR
    Is there a way to insert the (h1) tags around the title you want the SE to see, but not display it to the site visitor?

I want the text to have the font style, size, and color of my choosing. I don't know if all that can be defined inside the (h1) tags.

Re: h1 tag....will this work?

You can define it all - but NEVER EVER try to put something into the page for the se's only and not viewable to your visitor - that could lead to your site being banned by the se's.

There are various ways to put the h1 tag in - easiest:
    Type your headline in a text box. Select the color, size font, etc.
    Now double click and open the text box properties.
    Click on html
    Before tag put <h1>
    After tag put </h1>

There you go.

The other option is to put your h1 tag inside an html box - and you'd write it like this (with your own choices):
    <center><h1><font style="tahoma" size="4" color="#CC3399">Your Headline Here</font>
    </h1></center>
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you, Beth! I appreciate the thorough answers you give to us newbies! We're not real good at filling in the blanks, yet! LOL

Comment

LOL - I sometimes forget and don't give the details - but ty
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X