Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with seo linking

Please help www.northlandchurchfurniture
    1)Whats the best way to get links to my site?
    2)where do i put links from my site to make them effective for seo,do I start a link page?

Re: Please help with seo linking

Originally posted by ncf1961 View Post
    Please help www.northlandchurchfurniture
    1)Whats the best way to get links to my site?
    2)where do i put links from my site to make them effective for seo,do I start a link page?
    Hi, the first rule about exchanging links with other sites is getting your url correct! Your website address ends in .com and you mustn't ever forget that. Your link above takes us all to nowehere land.

You also need to add your link to your signature in this forum and any other forum you post in as the search engine WILL pick up on this. You mustn't waste any opportunity whatsoever to name drop your link... the number two rule!

Ok, your best bet is to create a links page as most people who give you a link will require one back. Have a link to the links page on your home page. It doesn't need to stand out, I usually put mine at the very bottom of the site as you don't really want to tempt people to click on it.

Look for sites that are related to yours, for example don't link with any motor mechanics or websites selling pet food.

Add their link first and then email them to tell them you have done so and would they consider linking back to you. Give them the url you wish them to link to, together with a title and small description. Try and vary your titles and descriptions to maximise your potential. Use your main keywords in your linked title. E.g 'Church Furniture'

DON'T use link farm websites that you sign up to and sit and wait for thousands of link partners they are a waste of time.

Scour the internet for good quality related websites that would suit yours.

Try not to list any more than 30 links per page. Personally I go for even less than this.

Make sure you check occasionally that sites you link exchange with are still linking to you. If they are not then remove their link at once.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Please help with seo linking www.northlandchurchfurniture.com

Thanks for advice will give it a try.What about adding a blog to my website heard that helps with links?
      Thanks again,
      ncf 1961
      www.northlandchurchfurniture.com

Comment

It all depends on the site... It can't harm the site so it's up to you if you think a blog will help. I have sites without blogs and forums that get thousands of hits a week, I see sites with forums and blogs that get 20 hits a week... Adding a blog isn't going to make the greatests of differences. Just concentrate on the content on your site, get your name about... not just on the internet, the type of business you offer needs promoting in several ways, magazines.. direct sales etc.. Once you have youales under your belt... it will go upwards from there.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
          Scour the internet for good quality related websites that would suit yours.
          Marinky has given you good advice. I selected this one sentence to try and amplify. Googling for rustic furniture directories I came up with this: http://directory.classifieds1000.com/all/log_furniture. I haven't checked it out (that's for you to do) but in the google listing it says 'add your url' so it's worth a look. With creative searching there are, I'm sure. many more like it.

Good luck!
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
          X