anything else i can do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything else i can do?

ok... am about to launch on BV.. hoping to change my name ( www.treetables.com) to point to BV monday morning.. we have had to create a new site with mostly copy/paste and insert all new links.. hundreds of pages in hopes we do NOT lose our very good rankings in this changeover.. to BV...

In case you are wondering why i am changing over.. well.. the host current is discontinuing the service... In any event..
    is there anything you might suggest that might help insure that we dont lose our rankings due to this delimma created not by us.. we are going to fall short of recreating the over 1,000 pages .. due to time.. element..

soooo if you have any ideas and can shed some light .. that might help in not dropping our rankings during this change.. I would greatly appreciate it..

mike
    Kindest of Regards,

Just Mike
    www.treetables.com

Re: anything else i can do?

Mike,

Just make sure you name your pages as similar as possible.. your home page wont lose any.. you can also do redirects in the htaccess files.. dunno why you didnt just ask me.. lol.. ya ask me everything else.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X