Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having difficulty to get visitor's to my website

Hi everyone, I just finished my website http://www.uksse.com
    I like to get some visitor's to my site. Does anyone know, the best way to get visitor to my site?

Please reply me as soon you can.
    Thanx very much for ur help.
    labony

Re: Having difficulty to get visitor's to my website

Hello Labony

Your site doesn't appear to be indexed with google yet. Google will do this in time but if you do a search in google 'index my website' you can enter your url. Should speed it up. Repeat with other search engines.

Title your pages to reflect the content. I checked a few pages and it looks like you've worked on that.

Go to http://www.sitereportcard.com/ to test your site for any broken links, keyword count, loading speed etc.

Get people/ businesses you know to add your url on their websites to link to yours.

Do reciprocal links, similar to above where they link to yours and you link to theirs.

List your site with the many on-line directories.

Sell items on ebay or similar. Have a link back to your site.

Sometimes worth paying someone who is an expert in SEO.

Never depend on search engines alone especially if you are selling items that can be bought from many other on-line shops. Promote your website also through word of mouth, mail shots, press releases, magazines.

Good luck

Darren

Comment

hi Darren,
      thanx very much for ur advice. could u plz also send me some traffic resouce information!

labony

Comment

For increasing the traffic of your website, your can try for link exchange,also try for directories submission ,SEO techniques will also help you to increase you traffic.

Thank you

Looking for the perfect gift basket? Gift Baskets Delights offers a wide range of hamper ideass for every relationship. Explore our hints.

Comment

Hi Darren,
          I did a search in google for "index my website". No where did I see where I can enter my url to get my site indexed.
          Please help.
          Thanks, Michele
          www.giftcorporation.net

Comment

Google submit site. This is how you can you can get you url in goole.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Michele,

Your site is already indexed on Google, I just checked for you. All you need to do now is get some good quality links in, get listed on some directories, forums etc
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey,

You have been a great help, thank you. How do I go about getting these links? (Sorry, I'll learn).

Michele

Comment

Originally posted by MGibson View Post
                  Hi Ramsey,

You have been a great help, thank you. How do I go about getting these links? (Sorry, I'll learn).

Michele
                  Sent you a few tips via email
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you , I appreciate your help.

Comment

Hi Ramsey,

I haven't received anything yet via email. Could be because of the email problem I had the other day. That is sorted out so when you get a chance please could you try resend it.

Regards,
                      Michele

Comment

I have another question about the search engines. My site is indexed with google but if I do a search I don't "find myself". Why is this? It doesn't help being indexed and I can't get found.

Michele

Comment

Michele,

Send me your correct email address by contacting me at www.marinckygroup.co.uk please.

To answer your question, just because you are indexed, doesn't mean you will show up on the search engines for all your wanted keyphrases. This takes a lot of hard work and time.

If you send me your email address, all will be revealed when I reply.

Comment

Hi...just looked at your site and half your pages do not work...some do nothing when clicked on.....I think you have some serious link problems to sort out. People are not going to stay and look at your site if the first thing they click on doesnt work. :)

Cheers
                            Sharon
                            www.rosnasharnfarm.com
                            www.centralhighlandsgoatclub.com

Comment

Hi Sharon,

I've gone back to my site to check and see what isn't working. All my links seem to be in order. What did you find that wasn't working? Your feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
                              Michele

Comment

Working...
                              X