Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting traffic

hi all,
    i have tried few steps to get more traffic to my site http://www.buystuffs.co.uk . i have submitted url to loads of search engine
    b. writting articles
    c. press releases

but i am still not getting enough. could anyone gives any source or easiest/cheapest way to get traffic to my site!

i you know any free service for it.

thanx to all

Re: Getting traffic

Well number one.. you dont submit to tons of search engines more than once and two.. you dont release a press release more than to maybe 2 sites as they all pick up and feed off the other.. IE duplicate content..

Three.. you arent optimized to get organic traffic. Your home page has nothing on it but pictures.. theres no content for the SE to dig into.. and your titles need lots of work.. and again no content.

There are lots of cheap ways to get traffic.. however, its another to get buyers. Invest in voda hits and spend some time reading on SEO.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

karen mac,
      thanx very for ur reply, i would like to know about website optimizing and web title.

Comment

az..

Start with this free ebook..

Then search the forum for site optimization, SEO, etc and you will find dozens of posts concerning it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello, how did you get "Love Film" to advertise on your website? I am trying to find a way to get a few pet company's to advertise on my website to get higher ranking. www.all4pets.org.uk
          many thanks
          Dog Walking, Cambridge

Comment

Originally posted by all4pets View Post
            hello, how did you get "Love Film" to advertise on your website? I am trying to find a way to get a few pet company's to advertise on my website to get higher ranking. www.all4pets.org.uk
            many thanks
            You might be interested in VetUK. They run a very nice affiliate scheme, Ideal for your type of site. I have two pet related sites and I get a small revenue from the sales made to VetUK.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X