• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ImaginaryMe
    Private

• Aug 2008

PHP files and SEOptomization !

To get rid of defining menus and footer and other stuffs for each of pages for my homepage and even worse redo all these things when i want to change or modify these menus for each of pages again, I have tried as described in vodahost to use a simple script and put this command in a HTML in order to revoke my menus or footers and put on my pages and save them as PHP files instead of HTML.

The whole procedure is too easy and wont delay to get my pages up so in that sense it would not be any pr5oblem for search engines I suppose to rank my site.

But what i want to know:
    I just wonder if i define my webpages as PHP instead of HTML files (simple sites without any sql or scripts or anything) and publish them, from search engines perspective and metatags ranking does it make any difference?

In order to optimise my website, does Search engines like Google, Yahoo, msn read keywords from my title, metatags, content of my files and can rank them accordingly independent of HTML or PHP definition?

Pls clarify if YES or NO and describe, in what situations can be any disadvantages using PHP instead of HTML?

its very important for me to be able to optimize my site and business to come first pages. So if any suggestion what to do with PHP would be much appreciated.
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: PHP files and SEOptomization !

You are still creating static pages...and the SE will have no problem FINDING them from an SEO perspective. Even if using true php and generating DYNAMIC pages and not just your menus, the SE find and go thru sites just fine. This forum is all php and dynamically generated.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X