• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brittney08
    Private

• Jul 2008

Share Some Pay Per Click Tricks

I am new to the pay per click advertising market. I want to learn how I can earn good money through this online marketing technique.

If my website is able to generate a 1,000+ clicks everyday, how successful do you think I will be with a PPC campaign and how much can I earn from it in a day. Also, what are the ways in which I can improve my performance i.e. click rates.
  • jkadin
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Re: Share Some Pay Per Click Tricks

Its mainly what your selling your keywords the decription of the add what page its posted but if you say your gettung a 1000 hits expect maybe 10 percent in salses. When I first got started I did pay for click on my fountains I sold 3-5 fountains for every 100 hits to me it was not good enough but did help the website cause I am still selling the same amount without the pay per click and my fountains page on one site gets a about 10 hits or more a day.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• karenwms63
      Colonel

• Feb 2008

You will need to research the kind of ad campaign you will pursue...
      keyword or content...
      Each has their own pros and cons, and you will need to decide which is best for you.

As Joe points out, his "keyword" campaign helped jump start his traffic BUT was not giving him a good ROI after the beginning....
      It accomplished exactly what he needed at the start...

It's all about experimenting and testing...any campaign is...
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

As already posted, it depends on a number of factors, what you are using for ppc, how you set up your landing pages, and most importantly where those CLICKS are coming from and the ROI of those clicks already there.. how long they stay on your page etc. 1000 clicks is NOT the same as 1000 UNIQUE visitors which is what will generate you the sales as they are TARGETED traffic/visits which means they are your site for a specific reason and rather or not you are able to convert them to buyers..or whatever you are trying to accomplish on this site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• David Marshall
          Major

• Feb 2006

I have explored this and spent money that was wasted because I did not spend enough time working our correct keywords that were targeted enough, this is why I focus much more on good seo.

The key then, for me, would be to really explore the keywords and be willing to do alot of testing. Those who are successful with this test adverts, landing pages styles to ensure the best result and if I were to venture into this again I would ensure I was making the best of my investment by having quite a few landing pages designed and test, test and test what worked!

cheers

dave
          Dave

Law of Attraction Books
          Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
          Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
          X