Odd search term repeated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd search term repeated?

I'm all the time trying to understand what is happening with the search terms by which people find me, and how it's reported on Awstats.

Has anyone had a very odd search term repeated mutiple times?

In the past few days, Awstats reports that I've been found by this search term 30 times:

what can i do about my internet because i can t go to the websit iwant

I have never seen this kind of thing happen before. Maybe it's an Awstats question and not a search engine question.
    (Or would this just be someone trying to be silly??)

Re: Odd search term repeated?

Well, first of all you appear on page one for this result and the reason for this is shown in how Google have cached your site for this phrase.

Why it's been typed in 30 times I can't answer you unless the guy typing it didn't find the answer he wanted in 30 attempts!

This is where page one results are very confusing to some... ANY and ALL websites can and do get page one results, depending on typing in to the search box something that is very unique to one or more of your pages.
    You should see some of the things that I get for my wedding directory... extremely weird..
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey

Yeah I totally get why it's brought my site up on page one.
      I get stacks of page one results in google - usually nothing to get excited about lol because the phrases will be pretty unique to that particular user.

(Yes and I get some weird stuff sometimes as well - hate to think how some people find your wedding directory)

What I don't get is why it's there 30 times - even if someone had that search phrase copied and kept using it - surely he/she wouldn't keep clicking on the same site (when they obviously didn't find the answer they wanted the first time) Not even a kid?

That's what I've never had happen before.

Comment

maybe a bot

lol.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dumb bot!

Comment

Maybe an Alien bug has penetrated your website defence?
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X