X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mind Game Creations.com

SEO is not working for me

I have tried different words and I am not sure why the website if not showing up on the first page in search engines. I have even tried the same words as the number one website in the nation uses for what I do and it's still not working.

I have read and tried different things and I am just lost on what to do, and really this is for all of my website sites. I need HELP;(

thank you

www.houstonhouseofbowling.com
    www.mindgamecreations.com

Re: SEO is not working for me

Also i just tried teh google rankings system to see where I stud and the website is not even located on any search engines. and I had BV submit them to 40. so what seems to be the problem?

Comment

• Tom Finley
      Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

SEO takes some time and steps to master. Take a look at this site, which will give you an idea of how well your keywords, etc., will work for your site: http://www.seocentro.com/tools/searc...-analyzer.html

All you do to use the site is type in your site's address and let it check your site and return a list of percentages--ALL of the percentages need to be 100%. Yours are considerably below that. Don't panic--just experiment with your words to see how to raise the percentages. One important thing is to use only keywords that are mentioned in the text of your page. But there are many more factors and as you know it's a learning curve.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

kewl I will try that thank you Tom

Comment

Tom this link you gave me is totaly AWESOME, i am able to see the percent of the words i use for tittle, key word, and so on. This helps me a ton on chooseing the correct words. thanks man really you are the best.

Kevin

p.s. I owe you one ;)

Comment

i just went from
            tittle 43% to 75%
            discription 33% to 88%
            keywords 40% to 82%

thats a great start thank you, how long does it take to change in the ranks?
            I also did the rank to see where I was and i'm no where to be found lol.

Comment

now i'm
              tittle 90%
              dis 88%
              keywords 88%

you are the man Tom

Comment

• Tom Finley
                Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Thanks Kevin. As far as page rank goes, that's more related to links to your sites (I think--I'm no expert). The higher the quality of links to your site, the greater chance for gaining page rank.

Best wishes
                CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

kewl that makes since, oh also i finanly got 100% on a tittle page, i noticed that if i cut and pastes those same words and put them in the dis and keyword is also makes it 100%. is that bad or should i change the words for the keywords, page discription?

Comment

Working...
                  X