• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • techman
    Private First Class

• Sep 2010

how do I make my website appear in a search engine

If I use the appropriate meta tags, will my website be found on Google, and all the major search engines ? Is that included with the monthly web hosting fee, or do I need to contact Google to have my site listed ?
  • techman
    Private First Class

• Sep 2010

Re: how do I make my website appear in a search engine

Maybe my question is confusing. After I have hosted my website, if I manually submit my URL to the major search engines, will my website be listed, if I use the meta tags correctly ?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by techman View Post
      If I use the appropriate meta tags, will my website be found on Google, and all the major search engines ? Is that included with the monthly web hosting fee, or do I need to contact Google to have my site listed ?
      Part of the proper and normal development of a compliant website using Blue Voda is the META entries and formatting that is pre-optimization in practice. If you pay attention to the Tutorials in sequence to learn how to attend to the details using Blue Voda as you progress in developing your website, you are bound to produce a better performing and better 'valued' site the SE's will organically favor, and thus attribute greater rank.

The process of developing a website to a final version is probably a bit more laborious and time consuming than you might first imagine or provide allowances for, but wondering about such details regarding SERP and SE interaction is rather premature, to say the least.

Everything you need to succeed with the SE's is included within Blue Voda itself, offering you greater freedom and managability due to many of these features being automated or simplified altogether. To publish your Blue Voda site you do need a personal hosting account with VodaHost, of course, but VodaHost also provides a one-time submission of your website to the major SE's upon request (just make sure you are totally complete with every detail before you submit manually to the SE's!), and also provides a SEO submission service via VodaHits.

DO reflect upon the advice offered above, that being to follow a prescribed evolution and to not attempt to take shortcuts or to skip over details that will prove crucial to your overall success. You'll not regret dutifully adhering to a proven method ....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• techman
        Private First Class

• Sep 2010

Ok I see. Thank you for clarifying the usablity of Blue Voda.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by techman View Post
          Ok I see. Thank you for clarifying the usablity of Blue Voda.
          It usually pays to explore the resources and surrounding information about a product or service beforehand .... the depth of these forums are astounding, and becoming familiar with the Forum Search Tool can prove invaluable to your independent progress!

You might enjoy the wit of this thread > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/84502-post1.html
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X