• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ndyman
    First Sergeant

• Apr 2008

My limitations with Winzip

Hello,

Please does anyone know if i can use free version of Winzip to both compress & unzip files.

I've been using Winace free version for some time now but it does not allow me to compress & send files. I've got some files i would like to zip & upload to my server. I've just uninstalled the Winace from my pc.

Secondly, does anyone know of a free version software i can use to import & edit .pdf files. i've got some ebooks i would like to edit, zip & upload to my server. They're in .doc & .pdf formats.

Thanks for your attention.
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: My limitations with Winzip

Hi ndyman,

Yes you can.

Checkout this link...............

You can also check out www.openoffice.org

www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• ndyman
      First Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Thanks for your help. I have openoffice on my pc already, but never used it. any idea on how or where the zip tool is or how to use it. am just installing it now.

Many thanks for assisting.

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

WinRar is another choice, its free to use. It's technically a trial, but they don't stop you from using it when the trial ends. When the trial ends it just prompts you each time you start the program, but you can just close it and continue to use it.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• ndyman
          First Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Thanks for your help.

I've now downloaded it. But have you got any idea of how or the particular feature to use in openoffice to edit an existing pdf file & how to start creating a new .doc & .pdf files with this openoffice.

Thanks for assisting.

Comment

Working...
          X