Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit by lightening and I lost my computer

Hello All,
    A tree in my yard was hit by lightening and I lost my computer. My friend rescued my hard drive and I am in the process of transferring everything to this new computer tower. I looked back throught these forums and updated my site builder to the new BV 10.13.
    The problem is that the new builder doesn't like my "links" page. It loads extremly slow and freezes. A couple times the other pages froze as well and I had to shut it all down and open it up again. Rebuilding my site is hard enough without the builder adding to the complications.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
    Thanks!

Re: builder problema

Hi Elena,

It is not BV10.13..............It is your computer.

Goto the VodaHost download page and download Ccleaner and use it regularly to clean your cache, old unwanted files, logs and registry.

If you are talking about slow loading page online it is probably an ISP problem
    which nobody in this forum can help.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: builder problema

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
      Hi Elena,

It is not BV10.13..............It is your computer.

Goto the VodaHost download page and download Ccleaner and use it regularly to clean your cache, old unwanted files, logs and registry.

If you are talking about slow loading page online it is probably an ISP problem
      which nobody in this forum can help.

Hi, thanks for your quick response.
      This is a brand new computer and I don't think there are many old unwanted files here yet. I do have a cleaner to run though...

Comment

Working...
      X