Browser Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Help

Sorry guys, nothing to do with VH or BV, but this problem is driving me mad and I know one of you clever guys will know the answer..

Everytime I click on a link in any open browser, I get a new window browser open but it doesn't open up fully, it just opens up in a small box and I have to click on maximise every time!! Now I tried the most obvious of things and stretched the window then closed all my browsers down and tried again and it still does it!!! I have IE7, anyone any ideas please?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: HELP!!! Going mad here!!

Try this:
    Open IE - click on a link to open another window. When it opens, close the first window to leave only the minimized window. Then drag the minimized window to resize it to full page (do not maximize it). Then close by clicking the 'x' in the upper right hand corner.
    Reopen IE and it should open links in maximized windows.
    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
    Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Originally posted by jcaywood View Post
      Try this:
      Open IE - click on a link to open another window. When it opens, close the first window to leave only the minimized window. Then drag the minimized window to resize it to full page (do not maximize it). Then close by clicking the 'x' in the upper right hand corner.
      Reopen IE and it should open links in maximized windows.
      Now how strange is that, for two whole days I been doing that and it hasn't worked, but now it's fixed!!!

The only thing you told me to do differently was, after clicking on a link and getting the small browser, closing the first window... so I tried that and it worked. You have no idea how much stress you have just taken away.. many many thanks.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

As much help as you've given me and others on here, I'm just glad I could help in some small way.
        Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
        Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
        Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
        X