• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkadin
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

problem connecting to the forum

Hey guys for the past few days i can not connect it seem my i p address from my broad band is blocked I spoke with time warner they say its on vodas end I emailed voda they said i am not blocked. Its not my computer cause I am using it under another wireless connection if anyone has any Ideas please email. Thanks I miss you guys
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: problem connecting to the forum

Hi .. not sure if you will read this message here or not .. but will post so that all can read

If you use a router to connect, unhook it and go direct to your computer without the use of the router .. if you are successfully connected then to the voda support forum your router will need upgrading, or the settings changed .. there is a dpu setting .. (oh gosh my memory, lol) but I believe that is what it is ... if it is set at 1000 change it to 900 ... or 1100 and I'll be betting you come back on line once these settings have been changed ...

I will email you as well ...

Hope to see you soon!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: problem connecting to the forum

Hi Joe, Hi Holly,

This is a real problem when your computer internet connection starts acting up. I have been having this problem over and over again too.

My wireless connection on my laptop works fine, My son's pc works fine only
      my connection has limited or no connectivity.

My router is working fine too.

The problem could be any where from the windows firewall [advanced] where
      out of the blue all the connections are checked, which has to be unchecked.

Your Antivirus program gets paranoia which means you have to checkout the website firewall settings and create a new connection profile.

If your pc does not say connection has limited or no connectivity but you IE cant find the server, try typing 192.168.1.1 or what ever your router IP is
      and check out that all your settings are correct?

You can also go to Start>Accessories>command prompt and type in
      "ipconfig/flushdns" then hit Enter.

After that restart your computer.

What ever it is it is never VodaHost.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X