• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: problem searching the forums

yes, well down at the bottom of your computer screen is a toolbar so to speak (its called something, lol) anyway .. have a look and see if you see that the page is open down there already, sometimes your browser just doesn't pull the page up onto your screen, you have to manually click down below to bring it up to view on your screen ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• dovidshmuel
      First Lieutenant

• Sep 2008

Re: problem searching the forums

Okay, I know what you mean. What's happening now is if I do a search, the page turns completely grey (I don't have the colors turned off in IE). If I click on the "back" button (at the upper left) it shows the search results, not overlaid on the previous page, but still frozen, and won't move. If I then click on the "page button" on the bottom toolbar, the page minimizes down, then if I click it again, the original page from which I made the search appears and I can't find the search result page again; clicking on the "forward" button takes me back to the all grey page that first appeared. I am exhausted. I've had it for this problem. I have to take a break. I'll just use FF for any searches and squint. Thanks both of you for tagging along with me.

I started out this post as a Sergeant, but I see now I've been promoted to a Staff Sergeant!! It pays to post on BlueVoda!!

Comment

Working...
      X