Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like the best place

to post a problem with Zeus.

I bought Zeus almost 2 years ago used it for awhile and then it went on the back burner. Tried to open it 2 months ago to start using it again and am now getting an error.

with version 3 I get
    (The file called comdlg32.ocx is missing)
    I have updated and verified this file and it is there.

With version 4 I get
    (At startup line ****** statusbarx5.ocx is missing or directories are corrupt, something like that.)

I have been over this with cyber-robotics until I'm numb in the fingers and the best they can give me is
    There is not much else I can tell you. These are Windows files not Zeus files.

I have also checked the statusbarx5.ocx file and it is here also. This program worked on this laptop fine before but now it doesn't.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate hearing them.
    Dan

Our SOHO built site

Re: This looks like the best place

Not an expert here but is the file registered using regsvr32 and file name?

I have a problem like sometimes that with ie, tried registering and the only thing that worked was clearing my cache and a reboot.

-Rita
    EcoFriendlyOrganicBabyClothing.com

Comment

I havent tried using zeus in years. They lost their forum..forced people who just bought to UPGRADE at double the price i had just paid...lol..with that said...

What OS are you using Dan? And most likely if those files reside correctly in windows..then you are most likely looking at a firewall or antivirus issue blocking it from running on the computer and allowing access to the internet... zeus in its core is a mini browser. Simply updating windows will make it stop working as they plug more security holes..and it could be that zeus operates in one of them...so.. that would be my guess. Add it to the program list with full access to the internet. Also.. if you are running that jlfdka;lskfa;lsf Windows Defender ...KILL IT.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Out of total frustration I downloaded zeus to the wifes computer and it works sooooooo.......

I tried registry patrol as it was recommended as the best at fixing registry problems and it won't load because runtime error '339';

component 'xunzip30.ocx' or one of it's dependecies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

So I tried pcdoctorpro cause they claimed they could fix all my registry problems, well they found many many problems but if I paid $30 for one month they could fix them all. So $30 poorer and everytime I run it they still find a problem or 2 but my first problem is still there and neither zeus or registry patrol will work.

Now in comes error fix as they can fix all the problems but it is only $45 for 3 years. It found as many errors as pcdoctorpro and fixed them all, no more registry problems. But guess what neither zeus or rregistry patrol will work even tho all the problems are fixed.

Beginning to think that the refund policy is going to get tested on both of these products.

Anyway enough of a rant, thanks for letting me vent.

Dan
        Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

Dan

Most likely your copy of zeus is corrupt. It happens in downloads. Especially if your connection wavers and packets get lost. Id love to help you..but i dont run that bugger anymore..but i could probaby help you get it running on your machine if you msn me.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X