• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IChThUS
    Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2007

I hope this is the right place to ask this

It is desirable that I work on and build my website from 2 different computers. At present I have been working from one and have my BlueVoda folder in my Documents folder. (Are there any files I dont know about held elsewhere?)

Can I move it onto a Flash drive so that it can be transported between the 2 computers without loseing any information? and do I need to make any modifications to the infomation in the website builder?

One is running Vista (this one) and the other is still on XP, does this cause any othe problems. I shall have to load the Website builder onto the other computer (or is that a breach of the licensing agreement)?

A lot of questions but I do have 28 hours before I start to get desperate.
  • SAman
    Major General

• Mar 2007

Re: Location

The software is free so it won't cause a problem loading it on two machines. I have done this, my machine at work and at home. You just have to make sure all the files are the same on both machines. I have all my blue voda in one folder, including all the pics, docs, etc. Any folders in side that main folder has to also match like pics, buttons, templates...........
    that way when the program is looking for something it is in the same place.

Good Luck!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
    X