Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox button

Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
    I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

Re: Firefox button

You might be able to find an addon for firefox to more easily manage your passwords. There is no simple link (like linking your webpage) to open that window. You could probably make a toolbar that consists of just a button, but you would need some programming experience to do so.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I go to try.
      Meanwhile thanks the same.
      Bye
      You have never see gift ideas like these? (idee regalo on italian, geschenkideen on german or idée cadeau on french)

Comment

Save the link on you Pc desktop.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

There is no link to save. There is no url you can go to that will automatically open the options page, in the tools menu, and automatically go to the security tab.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Oops!
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdo View Post
              Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
              I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

Why not create a macro which you can run from the keyboard.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
              Aguycanbeachhostel
              Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi Travlinman,

How do you do a macro?............Please enlighten us.

Thk.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                State of Johor.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend saving passwords at all. Its very easy to steal cookies from web browsers. You click on wrong link . . And booms, your passwords goes to hacker emails.
                  I did it few years ago, when i thought that it's very cool. But now i wouldn't do it.
                  Just try to use easy passwords which you could remember. But don't save them

Comment

I love Robo Form. Used it for years. has great encryption. But yet nothing is perfect
                    Reguards
                    Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                      Hi Travlinman,

How do you do a macro?............Please enlighten us.

Thk.
                      Hi, sorry about the delay.

A macros is nothing more than a small script that repeats keystrokes or mouse clicks. My Gateway laptop includes a program to do macros; Windows does not. So, for those of us who can not write a script just google the word macro and download one of the marcro recorders.

Once u have this program u can record a macro for any of the task that u repeat daily or several times a day.
                      Good Luck

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
                      Aguycanbeachhostel
                      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Hey Everybody,

Just came across this in FF add-ons. iMacros for Firefox. Have not checked it out, but sounds even easier. Seems somebody was listening.

Firebug may also be interesting 4 checking out; if u r not using SeaMonkey from Mozilla already.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
                        Aguycanbeachhostel
                        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Working...
                        X