• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • start living
    Special Status

• Apr 2008

A Clickbank - Blue Voda Head banger

I posed this question on the general forum and got no reply, it must be a head banger... does someone here know how I can use my Clickbank hop link within voda web design package sothat when it is clicked it will end up at the vendors web site? The normal linking process does not work.

The vendor provides beuatiful .jpeg and .PNG pics to use as the button to click, to link to the Vendors web page, but in Blue Voda it works differently.
    I have the clickbank hop link.

Thank you
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: A Clickbank - Blue Voda Head banger

Well.. you just load the image and link it to your code or your page.

Either that or load it all in to an html box.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• start living
      Special Status

• Apr 2008

Hi Karen, I too thought that it would be this simple, but unfortunately it does not work. Here is my hop link, as you can see it is not a normal URL
      <a href="http://a05ca21-0co4kxvr75s8-ril5r.ho...t="_top">CLICK HERE!<,/<a>

I insert this into the normal link Icon as I would any other on VB link, but it does not work.
      Yes, it gives me a plain and simple CLICK HERE, if used via a HTML box but the vendor provides nice pictures that are relevant which I would like to use, which are specific "ACT NOW" buttons.
      I have these saved on my desk top as .jpegs, than brought them into my site as I would any other pic via the pic icon box... now how can I use this pic now on my site, as a click through, using the above string to get me to the vendors page.
      If you take the string and use it in the normal HTML box it does take you via the "click here" button it creates to the Vendor's web page.
      Hope you can help further and thank you one more time.
      Thank you for the continued interest.
      Hans

Comment

• start living
        Special Status

• Apr 2008

Hi Karen,
        I have subsequently worked out how to do this. Do you think there might be others who would be interested if so I'll publish it.
        It is like all else, once you know it is easy.
        Thank you
        Hans

Comment

Working...
        X