• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Apone
    Private

• Mar 2008

Creating/changing pages using diferenr computers

Hello!
    I´m new here, i´m creating a website using the explendid service of bluevoda.
    I´m having a problem.
    Is there a way that i can make changes in the pages using two computers?
    The problem is that i´m using my home computer to make all the pages, but when i´m at work, using another computer (i´ve already instaled the bluevoda software) all the elements of the page (picturs, icons...) that i want to make changes, are not there!

Can someone help me please.

Thank´s
    www.iberialgarve.com
  • DCOFFICESERVICES
    Special Status

• Oct 2007

Re: Creating/changing pages using diferenr computers

Hello

I am not 100% sure, so please don't just take my word for it but I am pretty sure that if you saved all your images/ elements etc on memory stick, that would work.

Regards

Darren

Comment

• Apone
      Private

• Mar 2008

Hello Darren.
      I have all my files saved in a memory stick, but it doesnt work....

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

When you're at work?..... I'm glad I'm not your boss!!!... Only kiddin..

It Can be done but it's messy, it means every time you swap PC's you have to repoint all the images. Mind you, you could always edit your pages at work without the images being there. You will see a blank space where the images should be. Even publishing it is ok without the images as they will already be on your server.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X