• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bendan
    Private

• May 2008

Please review my website

Hello I'm new here and i've already finished my first web. So please review my site and give your opinion about it because i need it to improve this site.

thank's

• Mook25
    Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Re: Please review my website

You'd get a much better response if you posted this in the website review forum near to the top of the main board. The articles on the right overlap the border when viewing in firefox. The site to me seems a little plain and not my cup of tea but this could be improved by just adding some images or some colour at least as at the moment there is a lot of white space.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• Tom vR
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Hi Bendan,

When opening your site, visitors go directly to a blog. Not what you normally expect. How about having an index page, About Us page, Contact page, etc? I agree with Mook, some graphics will do wonders.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

• EricPSF
        Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2006

Hi Bendan,

Very clean look.

Do you use a forum software or website builder to create it?
        Cheers,
        Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
        A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

• philipc9635
          Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hi Bendan

Good start but you should have said, Please review my blog!!

I see you are using ezine articles for posts. You should try and develop your own content and post this on your blog as well as getting it published at ezine sites.

Develop your posts around keywords that are less competative. Try and make the posts personal as this is what blogging is about. Also try and Post everyday. I see your last post was May 10th.

If you are trying to make income from Google Adsense you need that traffic thick and fast.

Good luck with it.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
          X