• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLK306
    Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

No "Quote" button

I recently downloaded phpBB3 and installed a new template for it. Actually I installed several templates. The problem I'm now having is that in all of the posts there is not a "quote" button to click on to quote another users post. I have tried several templates and none of them will allow you to quote a post except for the default subsilver template. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem or how I could fix it? Thanks for any help.
    ID: 11830
    www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!
  • Tom Finley
    Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Re: No "Quote" button

That is a question that must be asked of the people who created the particular templates you have, and that can be done at the phpBB.com forum.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• Alien Dude
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

Question: you say you have downloaded phpbb3 and installed have you yet to install on your website as the forum you have there is phpbb2.
      or are you trying it out before installing and coverting your old one.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

• BLK306
        Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
        Question: you say you have downloaded phpbb3 and installed have you yet to install on your website as the forum you have there is phpbb2.
        or are you trying it out before installing and coverting your old one.
        No I'm using phpBB3 on a different domain name that I recently added to my account. My Steady Racing account is still using the phpBB2 forum.
        www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

• BLK306
          Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
          That is a question that must be asked of the people who created the particular templates you have, and that can be done at the phpBB.com forum.

I thought that it may have been the way the templete had been designed. However, I found it hard to believe that all 6 of the ones that I tried were writen the same way. Plus I even downloaded a template that a friend of mine is using and his template has the quote button.
          www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

• Watdaflip
            Major General

• Sep 2005

Chances are you didn't upload the images for the quote buttons, or they are in the wrong location

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X