• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: phpBB forum files by FTP

Use the copy to then. I dont have it open to see what it has. I use filezilla, and i just right click on a file and upload it.

Either that or go to your cpanel, file manager, and upload it there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• IChThUS
      Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2007

I am continuing to have problems

I said in my last plea for help that I had tried both the copy and move options and neither had worked.

I am at a bit of a loss whe you mention filezilla as I do not know what it is and can not find it in control panel.

The uploading option seemed good and I have gone into my CP/File Manager and navigated to the folder I require the files to be (/home/gsnddnjh/public_html/healingleaves/styles) and then clicked the upload icon. I have then entered the address (http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=34) of where this file was downloaded (without problems) to my own computer and got the message starting upload ... (that was 40 minutes ago and it is still starting?)

The fact that this file will be a zip file (if and) when it arrives is another small problem to deal with.

I am completely new to this but thought that the facilites provided would be straight forward to use but it has taken a considerable time to get nowhere. Is there a someone who can give me a step by step instructions? ie
      1.) Switch on your computer
      2.) Load Blue Voda
      3-99) bla bla bla
      100) Rejoice and be thakful!

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

Sounds like most of the problem is your computer. Your firewall may be interfering. Make sure that you have bv added to your list of acceptable programs.

The other possibility is your isp connection. We cant fix this for you either. You have been given step by step.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Try uploading the zip file from you pc to your cPanel using your Blue FTP.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X