• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IChThUS
    Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2007

phpBB Forum another question

I have been somewhat held up due to the Easter vacation but am finally back to the toil.
    my previous problems at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sta...iles-ftp.htmlb have been solved and I now have the alternate styles installed. Well almost.
    There is a peculiar condition. I have installed and activated the new style (etechgreen). I have deactiviated the old one (prosilver). However prosilver insists on displaying when I open the forum until I sign in, then etechgreen is used until I sign out, when prosilver then displays again.
    [The only way this can be demonstrated is by having you join as a member which is not really what I want to do.]
    Can anyone throw any light onto the reasons.
    I am also contacting phpBB forum as well.
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: phpBB Forum another question

go into your admin panel > board settings, make etechgreen your default style and set override user style to yes

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• IChThUS
      Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2007

Re: phpBB Forum another question

Thnks watdaflip, but a good nights sleep sort of does things for you.

I went to bed last night, woke up this morning and the solution was there for me, I did it and it worked, but again thank you anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X