Hello from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a newbie

Hi! I'm new to this site, and to forums in general. I have a special interest group that I wanted to design a forum for so I signed up, bought a domain and am here to learn the basics. I plan on reading everything on this site and doing it all myself. See you guys around :)
    -Gigi
    www.usdbfamilies.org

Re: Hello from a newbie

welcome - my advice would be to watch all the tutorials
    make she that you do not use uppercase or spaces when naming your pages -I found that if you have an initial problem it is normally the naming of a page or link (check that first)
    Use the forum & have fun
    Karen Goddard
    http://seminarboost.co.uk
    The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world

Comment

Hi Gigi,

Goto cPanel>Fantastico Deluxe and you will find all the forum opensoftware program such as phpBB etc.

You can install the forum selected in a few seconds.

To learn how to customize and manage your forum, goto the phpBB3 website and also join this forum.

phpBB Hack.....
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

hi, i am also a newbie too, i am looking forward to start a website and i dont know how lol, there is lot to read and lot to learn, cya guys later in other sections

Comment

Originally posted by balathelegend View Post
          hi, i am also a newbie too, i am looking forward to start a website and i dont know how lol, there is lot to read and lot to learn, cya guys later in other sections

Welcome,

The first thing you need to do is to learn how to post in the right and relevant forum.

This is the best place to start.......

Cheers.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by usdbwives View Post
            Hi! I'm new to this site, and to forums in general. I have a special interest group that I wanted to design a forum for so I signed up, bought a domain and am here to learn the basics. I plan on reading everything on this site and doing it all myself. See you guys around :)
            Welcome Gigi.
            You have come to the right place to achieve your goals. The learning curve can seem steep at times but there is plenty of help here. Stick with it and you will be OK.
            The Female Zone

Comment

good luck, great people and wonderful support at voda

Comment

Working...
              X