Internet Trolls!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Trolls!!!

Coming to a message board near you, Internet Trolls: Prowling the Internet looking for unmoderated forums so that they might get a rise from un-expecting newbies, with comments unbecoming of sarcasm and twisted sense. Just to irritate. If you have experienced this type of user on the forums, there is a definition worthy of an encyclopedia—Internet Troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Re: Internet Trolls!!!

I have faith in VodaMagic.....see? Apparently I got too close to the waving wand....is the David Bowie look back in for Kool Kats?
    (Oh, I don't know...it's more like Marlyn Manson meets Snagglepuss or something....whatever!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

And I thought Internet Trolls was a thread about me personally .. I'm disappointed :) :) :)

FPRULES

Comment

Trust me....as ridiculous as this troll thing seems..it is soo true. I'm on a board that was at one time INFESTED with a very NASTY troll and it caused so much pain and hurt.....seems silly now, but at the time, it was a group of ladies that ended up hurt very badly just by someone who took pleasure in stirring up trouble. I'm really glad Vodahost keeps a close watch here.
        still working on website!

Comment

Working...
        X