• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: Vasili's New Avatar

Ok now that's more like it...you guys look absolutely fabulous dahlin....lol...a little French and Suanders for you...hehe...or was hat Billy Crystal's Fernando..hmm

Anyhoo...you both look great even 'tanless' <the horrified expression being wiped off...lol"
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Why thank you, Bee!

Hey....with you now having that many fingers, you'd think you'd have a more defined relationship with your "Preferred Jeweler" wouldn't you??? LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Hey....with you now having that many fingers, you'd think you'd have a more defined relationship with your "Preferred Jeweler" wouldn't you??? LOL

You'd think...but what can I say...I'm told by this loooongggg Indian astrology thingy my MOM had done that I'll marry late in life and have 2 kids...just hope late in life don't mean one foot in grave and making the Guiness book for oldest woman to give birth...lol...hmmm..although I've always wanted my own Guiness book record....which makes me think we whould havea Guiness book record for longest thread ever created...think this one qulaifies...have we reached the length of the last one....lol
        Beezz
        sigpic

Comment

• SChajin
          Major General

• Jan 2006

Mr. V, do have any dark pink toutmaline a round 3 1/2 carats
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

Plus who cna keep up with all those fingers BUT you'll be the first I'll come to when (or send future hubby to) when I need my bling...lol ...(honestly not a big bling person though...my mother despairs at that thought everyday...lol)
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by SChajin
              Mr. V, do have any dark pink toutmaline a round 3 1/2 carats
              Available. Not cheap. Very few sources nowadays.
              (Most of the stuff out there is overly treated, full of rutillation, and plain ****.)

If you're looking for traditional "Florida Priced" stone calls like this no longer apply. Am I trying to fill a hole, or balance the price of what you've already seen?

EDIT> That was a "good luck post": just sold a 2.01 ct F,SI1 RB Ideal, with (2) 6mm Natural Fancy Intense Yellow Trilliant Diamonds on the side, platinum setting $40,000 !!!!! THANK YOU, SHARON!

Comment

• islandcrazy
                Major

• Jul 2006

Vasili wrote: "That was a "good luck post": just sold a 2.01 ct F,SI1 RB Ideal, with (2) 6mm Natural Fancy Intense Yellow Trilliant Diamonds on the side, platinum setting $40,000 !!!!! "

See what having the right avatar can do? Stick to the adorable chick--I think she brought you good luck! LOL LOL
                still working on website!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Wellllll, Hiya, Missy Tex!
                  How y'all holding up in this here heat?

(Been working on another "personal" sale: he wants a "Pretty Woman" ensemble for his daughter.....a real biggee one)

Comment

• VodaHost
                    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Now thats a drink!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• islandcrazy
                      Major

• Jul 2006

good for you General sir!! Keep those women in jewelry and the world will be a happy place!

The heat is killer!!! not sure...think we are at about 45 consecutive (sp) days at over 100 degrees and no measurable rain! it's like a slow moving earthquake---everything cracking, shifting, falling down! Even the ants are rebelling!!!!LOL

But as long as there is Corona and ice cream....there is hope! LOL
                      still working on website!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Too funny!

I imagine you fighting the ice cream drips on your laptop in the shade as you debate whether to count more ants or optimize yet another page.....LOL

And SHE gets most of my good stuff, dontchaknow?
                        < anything so I don't have to back in the door when I get "home" >

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hmmm....maybe this one will help me decide which way to go from here?

Comment

• SChajin
                            Major General

• Jan 2006

I have looked at them in Hong Kong, and like a dummy did not buy it. I have to go back in Oct. Just hoping you moght have one.
                            Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by SChajin
                              I have looked at them in Hong Kong, and like a dummy did not buy it. I have to go back in Oct. Just hoping you moght have one.
                              What used to be around $1000-2000/ct retail is now around $2200-3400/ct, and pretty scarce for the good stuff.
                              I would be cautious about buying in Asia.....too many opportunities to be taken!

(Really nice stones -4 to choose from- about $4900 best price for the stone...and since I have my corp. offices in FL, were I to send one out youd have to pay tax...Sorry!)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

With this post, I'll probably be promoted (whether I deserve it or not).

I have decided to let this avatar stay for a while, as testament to how were it not for VodaHost, I would have had the tools nor drive to find my way to success online.

I cannot express the simple amazement, and wholehearted gratitude I feel for the very special opportunity VodaHost has so freely provided to me and those who comprise my enterprise. As Preferred Provider to me and my companies, VodaHost remains in a singular position as the leading entity on the Web that is referred countless times as the peerless resource from which all can rely upon without fail or hestitation. I hope my peers may someday relate to this and have the chance to also be proud to relate their experiences when asked, as I have repeatedly.

Amidst the ups and downs, the laughter and gnashing of teeth, much has been accomplished in this Forum.....these many threads, and with many special individuals who truly are the VodaHOST. To those who I have had the privilege of influencing and supporting, I say go forth and continue to strive to the excellence that will constantly be redefined with every step you take! To those who have come to regard me as less than contributing (or worse), I can only offer condolances, as my intents have never been less than honorable and good-spirited. I am sorry such occasion arose to cause any discomfort or frustration, but often it is not easy to keep a pace set by others or to be always cognizant of every perspective and every nuance possible.....be at peace, and be worthy of your own efforts!

As General MacArthur (and later the famous General VodaHost) noted, old soldiers never die, they just fade away.....hopefully the attainments and ambitions I have been so fortunate to participate in will continue to be driven higher and wider, yet never so transparent as to forget those who contributed from the heart, for the benefit of all.

Carry On...
                                Eγώ Ευχαριστώ!

Comment

Working...
                                X