Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Chat

Originally posted by Costume Lady
    Ok, glad to hear from you LadyEye, maybe do some chating tommorrow. Signing out. Goodnight, yes I am the boss now, the more you post the higher you go.
    Oh ok costume lady, just don't be caught "flooding the forum"

:)
    Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hmmmmm
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by Costume Lady
        He is a nice mannered monkey, funny. What's your favorite movie. Here's your drink.
        Ahem....more like caffeine in this Forum, Missy!
        LOLOL
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok, here's yours Vasilli....I'll keep mine.
          Attached Files

Comment

For you Bill.
            Attached Files

Comment

Quiz: You need to make $63.00 using (6 bills only) and your not allowed to use any $1.00 anybody have an answer.

Comment

I do I do ... do you want me to tell you .... I think this is showing your age there costume lady ... ha ha

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ah, I get yah.....because they no longer make $2.00 bills.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey, LadyEye any good jokes?

Comment

Ladies....nothing so difficult so late at night...mi poor overworked brain may burst with math quizzes....pulse my brains been on vacation since Bills last quiz....I'll have tea or coffee thank you...milk and one lump of sugar please?
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Ok, here you go Beez, and just for you only, a treat.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well costume lady this is not a joke ... I guarantee this will make you and everyone who reads this shed some tears ..... (sorry about the copy and paste job, its from an email and anyway)

A Story That Will Touch Your Heart

On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the
                          supermarket to buy the gifts I didn't manage to buy earlier.
                          When I saw all the people there, I started to complain to myself: 'It is
                          going to take forever here and I still have so many other places to
                          go...'

Christmas really is getting more and more annoying every
                          year.
                          How I wish I could just lie down, go to sleep and only wake up
                          after
                          it
                          was over.

I started to curse the prices, wondering if kids really
                          play with such expensive toys. While looking in the toy section, I noticed
                          a
                          boy of about 5 years old pressing a doll against his chest. He
                          kept
                          on
                          touching the hair of the doll and looked so sad. I wondered who
                          this
                          doll was for. Then the little boy turned to the old woman next
                          to
                          him:
                          'Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?' The old lady
                          replied:
                          'You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my
                          dear.'
                          Then she asked him to stay here for 5 minutes while she went to
                          look
                          around. She left quickly.

The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
                          Finally, I started to walk towards him and asked who he
                          wanted
                          to
                          give this doll to. 'It is the doll that my sister loved most and
                          wanted
                          so much for this Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus
                          would
                          bring
                          it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring
                          it
                          to
                          her, after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly.
                          'No,
                          Santa
                          Claus can not bring it to her where she is now. I have to give
                          the
                          doll
                          to my mother so that she can give it to her when she goes
                          there.'
                          His
                          eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My sister has gone to be
                          with
                          God.
                          Daddy say that Mummy will also go to see God very soon, so I
                          thought
                          that she could bring the doll with her to give it to my sister'.
                          My
                          heart nearly stopped.
                          The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to
                          tell
                          mummy not to go yet. I asked him to wait until I come back from
                          the
                          supermarket' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he
                          was
                          laughing. He then told me: 'I also want mummy to take this photo
                          with
                          her so that she will not forget me.' 'I love my mummy and I wish
                          she
                          doesn't have to leave me but daddy says that she has to go to be
                          with
                          my
                          little sister' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes,
                          very
                          quietly.
                          I quickly reached for my wallet and took a few bills and
                          said
                          to
                          the boy. What if we checked again, just in case if u have enough
                          money?'
                          'Ok' he said. 'I hope that I have enough.' I added some of my
                          money
                          to
                          his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was
                          enough
                          for
                          the doll, and even some spare money. The little boy said: 'Thank
                          you
                          God
                          for giving me enough money' then he looked at me and added: 'I
                          asked
                          yesterday before I slept for God to make sure I have enough
                          money
                          to
                          buy
                          this doll so that mummy can give it to my sister. He heard me'
                          'I
                          also
                          wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mummy,
                          but
                          I
                          didn't dare to ask God too much. But He gave me enough to buy
                          the
                          doll
                          and the white rose.' 'You know, my mummy loves white roses

A few minutes later, the old lady came again and I left
                          with
                          my
                          trolley. I finished my shopping in a totally different state
                          from
                          when
                          I
                          started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I
                          remembered
                          a local newspaper article 2 days ago, which mentioned of a drunk
                          man
                          in
                          a truck who hit a car where there was one young lady and a
                          little
                          girl.
                          The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a
                          critical
                          state The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the
                          life-assisting machine, because the young lady would not be able
                          to
                          get
                          Two days after this encounter with the little boy in mind,
                          I
                          read
                          in the newspaper that the young lady had passed away.I couldn't
                          stop
                          myself and went to buy a bunch of white roses and I went to the
                          mortuary
                          where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see
                          and
                          make
                          last wish before burial.

She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white
                          rose
                          in
                          her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed
                          over
                          her
                          chest. I left the place crying, feeling that my life had been
                          changed
                          forever. The love that this little boy had for his mother and
                          his
                          sister
                          is still, to that day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a
                          second,
                          a
                          drunk man had taken all this away from him.

FRIENDS ARE LIKE ANGELS, WHO HELP US FLY WHEN OUR WINGS
                          HAVE
                          FORGOTTEN HOW TO FLY.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

WOOO...HOOO...pie...it's all mine...hehe ....no sharey on the piey...hehe
                            Beezz
                            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

LADY EYE
                              You should put your email on your profile page, for I have been waiting to email you a "Private" reply to your post about setting up Proxy accounts at VH.....(didn't want to email to your Hockey site...).... I have a plane to catch....
                              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                                ....nothing so difficult so late at night...mi poor overworked brain may burst with math quizzes....pulse my brains been on vacation since Bills last quiz....
                                Beezie.. do you see now how privilaged I am not to have any brains at all..?? Nothing will ever burst in my head.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X