• Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Just Chat

Originally posted by circuspet.com
    CL:

I fell fine, thank you, the med make me a little slower and they keep rasing my dosage. Been about two years of trying to lower my BP without a lot of success. I'm on three BP meds, maxed out on two and uping the third. BP still average 200/100. I'm getting tired again so I will nap for a while. Talk to you soon
    CP, glad you say you are feeling fine, but...............none of my business here.......they keep up'n' the dosage? B/P is nothing to fool around with, however I question Doctors pill pushing ways......have you ever thought of alternative ways? A second opinion? I so encourage you to do so.........I know sometimes you have no choice but to be their little guinea pigs, but everything you put into your body has reactions to it, especially medication, and especially B/P medication.

Like I said, it's none of my business.......but you should check it out, for yourself.

Have a good sleep, buddy....take care.

Comment

• larazovich
      General

• Jul 2006

Glad you liked it Liz, you are such a delight in the forum........it made me smile that you smiled.......you stick around gal.

Thanks - you are a delight as well. It is so nice to exchange banter/thoughts with bright folks.

I am of course sticking around..love this place..
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• circuspet.com
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

CL:

Cable went out this morning, so I set up an emergency dial-up to keep me on line. Now that every thing has slowed down I fell faster. LOL

Comment

• asirimarco
          Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

Circuspet - you were looking for a photo program where you could add more text - this might work for you Web Album Generator at

ann
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

• circuspet.com
            Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

asirimarco:

Boy if my memory was as good as your I could leave home more often without leaving a bread crumb trail. Yes,I was looking for a program where I could add stats below the pics. My cable went down and am curently on dial-up. My own site dosen't seem to work on dial-up, I think I need to do some editing to make things work on dial up being too many people still use it. I did put the URL you posted in my favorites, so I can look at it later. Right now I need to work on why things don't work on this dial-up (GIFs, Animations, and MIDI music) they all worked fine with the cable.

Comment

• asirimarco
              Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

if you get a chance i used it at http://www.movingon1.com/alfaalbum.html
              ann
              Ann

Comment

• circuspet.com
                Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

asirimarco:

Yes Ann your coach looks every bit as nice as the hotels I've staied in down there, and more important (to me) the program looks like what I wanted. Enough space under the enlarged photo to list stats. Would you know if it is possible to put a tag (circuspet ID number is 8 characters) on the thumbnails too.

Comment

• asirimarco
                  Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

i dont think so - but i'm not sure it is a pretty basic program - hope your feeling better - i know how that is - had 3 docs take a crack at me this year and all three made it worse, now giving another one his chance! ugh! ann
                  Ann

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich

Thanks - you are a delight as well. It is so nice to exchange banter/thoughts with bright folks.

I am of course sticking around..love this place..
                    Great, I like the banter........you a turtle now?

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by asirimarco
                      i dont think so - but i'm not sure it is a pretty basic program - hope your feeling better - i know how that is - had 3 docs take a crack at me this year and all three made it worse, now giving another one his chance! ugh! ann
                      Yeh, Doctors.........too busy all the time to actually care........hope there are no doctors reading........hee hee

Comment

• C L
                        General

• Jul 2006

CL:

Cable went out this morning, so I set up an emergency dial-up to keep me on line. Now that every thing has slowed down I fell faster. LOL
                        Well CP, you made me laugh......glad you keep your sense of humor....now that your fast where you speeding to?

Comment

• circuspet.com
                          Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

asirimarco:

My phone book only list doctors practicing medicine, still looking for one thats got it down.

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

I think I'll stay away from the Doctor chat, I might need one someday. hee hee

Anyhow, Nova Scotia is starting to get cooler now, summer is definately over, trees have changed colors, very pretty in the fall. Our Thanks-Giving is next weekend. Turkey dinner and all the trimmings. Yummy......now, if only somebody would cook it, that would be perfect!

Comment

• circuspet.com
                              Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

CL:

It's finally cooling down in Cali and after the strange showers we had all the plants and trees think it's spring. All my fruit trees are in bloom. Even the plants are confused, not just the people.

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

CL:

It's finally cooling down in Cali and after the strange showers we had all the plants and trees think it's spring. All my fruit trees are in bloom. Even the plants are confused, not just the people.
                                Strange showers CP? Sometimes plants will re-flower again, that's all I know oh well, double blooms, double fruits.......you talking to plants now? How do you know they are confused? hee hee hee

Your so lucky to have fruit trees all around, that must be cool. In Canada we have some fruit trees, ***** & pear, limited on plants as they do not survive our winters. (they told me they find it too cold) hee hee

So Dr. Doolittle, good to hear from you, glad you are awake! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X