Apartments for Rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartments for Rent

To all of my friends in the Voda Host community, I know this is a little off topic, but if you’re looking for an apartment or house to rent any time in the near future, check out www.AllSpaces.com. I just rented a place and used this website. They made the entire process of finding my new apartment so convenient. I was able to set up appointments without making any phone calls. Just figured I would put that out there. I’ll look forward blogging with everyone soon!

Re: Apartments for Rent

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Comment

This post should have been in the 'Guy's Rules' thread since they all gonna be on the street soon..lol

Comment

Not just for guys, Carlos....here's a back-up.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny
          To all of my friends in the Voda Host community, I know this is a little off topic, but if you’re looking for an apartment or house to rent any time in the near future, check out www.AllSpaces.com. I just rented a place and used this website. They made the entire process of finding my new apartment so convenient. I was able to set up appointments without making any phone calls. Just figured I would put that out there. I’ll look forward blogging with everyone soon!
          Spammer!

Where is Alien when you need him???
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X