Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie Here

Welcome Travis,

I used to live in Texas (Weslaco..border town). My first site is still a work in progress and I'm growing and learning everyday and the good people here are always giving me ideas and good advice to help improve and make the site better. Don't ever get discouraged and if you need to chat...come on down and have a seat with the rest of us.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome to the voda family, have lots of fun and enjoy building your site.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by BLK306
        Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I'll have mine ready for everyone to take a look at sooner or later. Kassi I may have to take you up on your deal but how can I send it to you when its not published? Do I just send it as an e-mail attachment?
        You cant sent an attachment as I dont have the same files on my computer as yours, and there would be images I cant view. dont be nervous about the word publish..its not like you cant revise..and its only 'there' to you and whom ever you choose to see. I have many little 'ditties' Ive published so as others can have a look, you can delete it afterwards if you dont like it and re create something you do!, Its an endless ream of paper and crayolas!.....
        So just publish just the index.html frong page so start and send me the url and then I can have a look/see!...
        NO worries! BV is a vast coloring book!

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
          You cant sent an attachment as I dont have the same files on my computer as yours, and there would be images I cant view. dont be nervous about the word publish..its not like you cant revise..and its only 'there' to you and whom ever you choose to see. I have many little 'ditties' Ive published so as others can have a look, you can delete it afterwards if you dont like it and re create something you do!, Its an endless ream of paper and crayolas!.....
          So just publish just the index.html frong page so start and send me the url and then I can have a look/see!...
          NO worries! BV is a vast coloring book!
          Do you have to purchase your domain name or pay for hosting first to do that?
          ID: 11830
          www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

Yes ...you need a paid vodahost account to be able to publish what you build in Bluevoda So get your credit card at the ready lol
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Yes you do. You can check out the prices and plans and see which is best for you. Its inexpensive and as you can see the support is wonderful!
              Just CLICK HERE!
              Then you can EMAIL ME.

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                Yes you do. You can check out the prices and plans and see which is best for you. Its inexpensive and as you can see the support is wonderful!
                Just CLICK HERE!
                Then you can EMAIL ME.
                Thanks Kassi! As soon as I iron out a few more pages then I will more than likely go ahead and pay up and get things published. Then I will shoot you an e-mail. Thanks again

Travis
                ID: 11830
                www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

NO problem Travis! Glad to help...Ill be looking for that email!...

Comment

Working...
                  X