This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our Company Name

what about myladysgarden.com? Easy to remember?

Have you checked your suggestions are available? vodahostdomains gives you similar suggestions to what you type in, so you may find something you haven't thought of yet!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Carlos , Linda , and Trish,

Thanks for your imput. I am still undecided and I have yet to present this problem to Sheri. I am trying to get ideas before I do so, and you guys are helping so much!

So far myladysgarden.com is holding the highest level of interest, but please by all means continue to speculate. We need all the help we can get!
      brenT

Comment

I think "my ladys garden is" perfect..says what it does on the box :o)
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

i like the name Brent, it has all sorts of meanings and neednt only be about landscaping which is good for getting visitors who are interested in garden topics other than landscaping, might be worth a thought to add a few sections with related topics as well as your main topic. doing that will raise your number of visitors.

mladysgarden might be quite a long name and i agree with the others, sometimes it really doesnt help but yours is easily remembered and, an important thing for me which i always try to think of when choosing URL's, the letter placements on the keyboard... it's easy to type ;)

FPRULES

Comment

"visitors who are interested in garden topics other than landscaping, might be worth a thought to add a few sections with related topics as well as your main topic." -Rob

I totally agree mate. I have a tools of the trade page in construction that we will be reviewing the " pros and cons of " - of the tools we use - for informing the land owner - and hopefully for promotion of that tool, either by affiliate, or by adsense ...

also hopefully in the future I will be trying to review and promote lawn and garden furniture, statues, and garden knick knacks. Hopefully the site will continue to evolve, but at the same time, we are still trying to gain customers for our business ... so I cant loose sight of that one important goal amid all the promos/affiliate programs... I highly appreciate your imput mate. Thanks!
            brenT

Comment

Good stuff, exactly what I was thinking of. I see you have the whole thing totally under control and I can't wait to see the finished product.

:)

FPRULES

Comment

To: LincsLady...didn't mean your site at all, and I am sure Jeremy didn't either, your site has a nice name and not too long to remember...have a good day lovely lady. don't know how to add those quotes that all you guys do. Toodily doo

Comment

To Limebrook1: perfect MyLadysgarden.

Comment

And finally to CBG Brent: Your lady is absolutely right it is her tartan, and I love gardening.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                      Carlos you took the words right out of my mouth!
                      Well Linda.. you know what they say.. Great Minds Think Alike..

So, since you are like me, what empty toy box would you like for this Christmas..?

lol

Comment

Empty toy box! ...I want a full stocking! lol
                        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                          Empty toy box! ...I want a full stocking! lol
                          Sorry Linda.. I'm not into cross-dressing.. but I can send you the stockings and you can can fell'em since you're the one whos got the legs for them..lol..

Damnit.. That's why I hate it when a website doesn't have an email contact on it.. I'm forced to stay in check and behave.. and I can't say much..lol

Comment

Working...
                          X