Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Some Tea Anyone?

Originally posted by Dream Lady
    Welcome back CP!! As others have said, we've missed you around here. Hope all is well!

Robyn....Sorry you have a headache this morning! Would you like some tea with a shot of whiskey? Someone once told me that takes a headache away...I never tried it but maybe someelse has. Hope you are all ready for Christmas!

er yep ok, if you say so...on second thought, maybe I'll skip the whiskey and just have tea.......tings went a little slow today........lol......but I'm all wrapped, just some ribbon to do. How about you, are you all done wrapping?

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
      CL.

All my dogs have hair and they never get headachs, only give them to others.
      I knew I wasn't dreaming........lol you did show up. I bettcha the puppies are big now, have any new pics? They were so cute, you could hold them all in your hands. Giving you a headache eh? Well that makes two of us then.

Comment

CL:

Dogs hair as in hair of the dog that bit you, or another belt is this old warior's choice of remedys.

Thanks for the kind words of welcome, but my sudden apperance is more
        often refered to as a nightmare not a dream.

Comment

CL:

Dogs hair as in hair of the dog that bit you, or another belt is this old warior's choice of remedys.

Naaaah, who told you that? Not true CP, we are all glad you're back, I know I was really getting worried.......was soon gonna try to figure out a way to find you, to see if you were alright......truly. Shouldn't do that, listen to me, telling you off again, and you just got back........lol (just kiddn', I would never do that) lol

And your not old either, remember 28????? Actually, I feel old today, could of been something I drank, jeez why is it, that when you have a drink you feel so.....what's the word....hmmmmmm "carefree" and the next day you feel miserable you wished you cared last night? Oh well, enough complaining, nobody wants to hear anyway. So what have you been doing?

Comment

Originally posted by C L
            er yep ok, if you say so...on second thought, maybe I'll skip the whiskey and just have tea.......tings went a little slow today........lol......but I'm all wrapped, just some ribbon to do. How about you, are you all done wrapping?
            Yes, I am pretty much done with my wrapping. Just have a few more to do. I could just kick myself and had to tell a lie....I had 3 gifts I wrapped for my 8 year old son and forgot to stash them, as they were from Santa and I don't put those out until after he's gone to bed Christmas Eve. Anyway, he found them, so I had to quick do some explaining. I told them that I bet while we were out to dinner last night, Santa must have stopped by and used my wrapping paper. Must be running behind, so decided to make a few early stops.....hehe.....I asked him if he really believed there was a Santa Clause. His response (so mature). "Mom...of course I do. If I didn't believe in the spirit of Santa, the world would be a bad place." Enough said.....so we do believe in Santa in our house and from the sounds of this young man....always will!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

CL:

Good to see you're back. Just in time for Xmas.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

YEAAAHHH!!! CP you're back...good to have you back cap'n ...arrrggggh...lol
                Beezz
                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Twas the night before Christmas......went all through the forum

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                    Twas the night before Christmas......went all through the forum

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!

Now back to tea, that party is over for another year, soon will come the time to undo all that you did in terms of decorating, rearranging, etc., etc., hmmm.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                      Now back to tea, that party is over for another year, soon will come the time to undo all that you did in terms of decorating, rearranging, etc., etc., hmmm.....
                      Or we could leave it up till next year, then we wouldn't have to do it all over again. Naaaaaaaaaaah people would notice, especially in July, course there is Christmas in July, naaaaaah probably after the Jan 6th for me, hows about you?

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                        Or we could leave it up till next year, then we wouldn't have to do it all over again. Naaaaaaaaaaah people would notice, especially in July, course there is Christmas in July, naaaaaah probably after the Jan 6th for me, hows about you?

ummmmm ..... 2nd, that will be perfect ....

no ny's resolutions though, i don't need to change a thing, roflmao .... U?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                          ummmmm ..... 2nd, that will be perfect ....

no ny's resolutions though, i don't need to change a thing, roflmao .... U?
                          Someone had a good idea about saving up all their New Years resolutions for another time. A few in mind.......we'll have to see, getting sleepy, we need to find that thread about memorable moments in 2006, it's so hard to pick just one post or one movie. I must go to sleep now LE, lets catch up tommorrow ok? It's been good, haven't chatted with you in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                            Someone had a good idea about saving up all their New Years resolutions for another time. A few in mind.......we'll have to see, getting sleepy, we need to find that thread about memorable moments in 2006, it's so hard to pick just one post or one movie. I must go to sleep now LE, lets catch up tommorrow ok? It's been good, haven't chatted with you in awhile.
                            Okay, kk, yes to the "Memorable Posts of 2006" ... that's a go ... roger to that ... lol ........... oops thats a rabbit now a cow ..... lol chat lata

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Has anyone heard from Carlos? He's on the forum but I can't find him.

Comment

Hi CP, Carlos hasn't been around for awhile.

Sharon left you a message here in the chat forum, did you see it?

Comment

Working...
                                X